Hot Water Extraction and Green Cleaning
We understand that you shouldn't trust your home to just any company. That's why we're one of the most educated, experienced, and caring companies around. We've developed our own cleaning process that meets or exceeds every industry standard, and we guarantee our work 100%.
- Education: We've trained with some of the most knowledgeable people in the country. We are Master Certified (the highest level) by the IICRC. We also carry the CRI's Seal of Approval certification, which is the most thorough certificate in our industry and certifies that our equipment, products, and processes are superior in cleaning ability as well as safety. Finally, we are a Woolsafe Approved Service Provider™ and Certified Wool Care Specialists through the Wools of New Zealand.
- Experience: We have been helping Orange County families for over 28 years, and have over 100 years of combined experience on our staff. Our lead technicians average over 10 years of experience.
- Our Process: We treat your home with extreme care...first, we only use products that have been certified to be highly efficient while also being completely safe for children, adults, pets, and plants. We have developed our own process that goes above and beyond the industry standard so you get maximum soil removal, no residue, and can get back to life as usual as quickly as possible.
- Our cleaning and rinsing agents have been tested and certified to be safe for children, pets and plants.
- Our rinsing agent has been tested and certified not to leave a soil attracting residue.
- For allergy sufferers, we offer an Anti-Allergen Cleaning Process.
- For also offer a Green Cleaning Process
- Certified by the EPA, Green Seal, Greenguard, Carpet & Rug Institute and Wools of New Zealand
- The Green Cleaning Process also helps to protect the indoor air quality.
- We utilize a 12-Step Carpet Cleaning Process. This process also helps to protect the indoor air quality. Please click here to learn more.