MARBLELIFE® OF ORANGE COUNTY
MARBLELIFE® of Orange County Offers
You More Stone Services
Founded on marble restoration and marble floor polishing, MARBLELIFE® now offers granite restoration, terrazzo restoration, limestone restoration, travertine restoration and ceramic / porcelain tile and grout cleaning and restoration. Whatever your stone, tile or grout problems, MARBLELIFE® can deliver the results you need.
Please click here to visit our MARBLELIFE® of Orange County website.
MARBLELIFE® of Orange County is proud to
offer the following services:
- Marble Restoration
- Marble Polishing
- Marble Cleaning & Maintenance
- Travertine Restoration
- Travertine Cleaning and Sealing
- Terrazzo Restoration
- Granite Cleaning and Sealing
- Limestone Cleaning, Sealing, and Polishing
- Slate Cleaning, Sealing, and Color Enhancing
- Sandstone Cleaning, Sealing, and Enhancing
- Tile & Grout Cleaning and Sealing
- Saltillo Cleaning and Sealing
- Vinyl Stripping, Cleaning, and Sealing
Natural Stone Cleaning Processes
Step 1: Pre-Inspection
All Natural Stone cleaning and restoration as well as sealing jobs must be preceded by a thorough pre-inspection. Here we determine a customized care plan to meet your specific needs for your specific floor.
Step 2: Preparation
Because your home is important to you it is important to us; we will take the necessary precautions to protect all areas surrounding your floors with 24” plastic sheets and blue tape.
Step 3: Diamond Grinding
Stone that is etched, scuffed and scratched can be restored only by the use of mechanical abrasives underneath a rotary machine. Diamond abrasives resurface/remove a slight amount of stone (just enough to get below the etch marks and scratches). All diamond grinding is performed with the use of water to contain dust. The surfacing procedures that follow will determine the desired surface sheen.
Step 4: Honing
Stone is mechanically resurfaced using diamond abrasives and water to achieve a uniformly honed surface sheen. In some cases, polished marble, granite, travertine or limestone can be mechanically honed to remove pre-existing surface polish.
Step 5: Polishing
Stone is mechanically finished to produce a high gloss shine. Very light etches, scuffs and scratches may be removed with the polishing process, but diamond grinding is needed if the stone surface has medium deep etches, scuffs and scratches.
Step 6: Cleaning
Cleaning processes vary from floor to floor, many variables include make-up, maintenance, soiling conditions, traffic, use, etc… When cleaning any stone floor we use the most scientifically advanced cleaning products and the floor is then machine or hand scrubbed and brushed. Finally the new SX-12 floor cleaning tool, connected to a truck-mounted hot water extraction system is used, achieving maximum soil removal and best overall cleaning results.
Step 7: Sealing and Enhancers
We apply a clear impregnator to help protect the stone and make it easier to maintain. Depending on the stone type, an enhancer or high gloss protection can be applied.
Step 8: Post Cleaning
We will do a walk through inspection of the areas before we leave your home and give you some tips on how to maintain your stone.
General cleaners not specifically formulated for natural stone or tile are never recommended. These can breakdown the sealer, thereby removing its protective properties and making the stone and tile grout susceptible to stains. Worse yet, many cleaning products, including those that contain lemon, vinegar, bleach or ammonia can etch away the polish, discolor the surface, or even scratch your stone. Many cleaners have what is called a chelating agent in them. This agent breaks down and dissolves minerals in hard water. Since all stone is made up of minerals, these types of cleaners will dissolve and cause streaks over prolonged use.
MARBLELIFE® of Orange County offers the following products for sale at our office location:
- MARBLELIFE® Tile & Grout Cleaner – 32 oz. spray
- MARBLELIFE® Granite & Quartz Cleaner – 32 oz. spray
- MARBLELIFE® Marble & Travertine Cleaner – 32 oz. spray
- The above products are also available in economical quart concentrated and gallon concentrated sizes.
- MARBLELIFE® Intercare 32 oz. concentrate
- MARBLELIFE® Intercare 128 oz. concentrate
- MARBLELIFE® Intercare Gallon RTU
- MARBLELIFE® Maxout Tile & Grout Cleaner – 32 oz.
- MARBLELIFE® Granite Sealer – 4 oz.
- MARBLELIFE® Grout Sealer – 16 oz.
- MARBLELIFE® Stone Sealer – 16 oz.
- MARBLELIFE® Marble Gloss Conditioner – 16 oz.
- MARBLELIFE® Mold & Mildew Remover – 32 oz. spray
- MARBLELIFE® Tile Shower Mold & Mildew Remover – 32 oz. spray
- MARBLELIFE® Soap & Scum Remover – 16 oz.
PLEASE CALL US
OR CLICK BELOW
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR CARPET CLEANING OR A FREE ESTIMATE
TYPES OF STONE
Please click here to see a list of various types of natural stone and tile that is available to the consumer. Included is an image of each type of stone along with a description of that type of stone.