5 KEYS TO WOOD FLOOR CARE
call to schedule - 949-496-6079
- Dirt and dust particles can damage the floor when walked on. Use rugs or mats in heavy traffic areas and doorways. This will reduce the amount of soil in your home.
- Place felt pads under furniture to prevent scratches.
- Clean your wood floor daily with a microfiber mop and a wood-specific cleaner (we recommend Basic Coatings Squeaky cleaner).
- A professional cleaning should be done every 1-3 years to remove tough dirt and surface contaminants.
- Professional re-coating is necessary when you notice wear to the finish of your floor. Be sure to do this before the floor is worn down to the bare wood to prevent costly restoration.
If you’d like to schedule a free in-home consultation, feel free to give us a call at 949-496-6079.